Bradenton Woman's Club is a non-profit organization chartered in 1913.

We are a chapter of GFWC, the oldest and largest non-partisan, non-denominational international

service organizations dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others

through volunteer service.  We believe in “Unity in Diversity” and “Living the Volunteer Spirit”

which is demonstrated daily by our club ladies through their commitment and dedication to

our community and those we serve.  While diverse in age, interests, and experiences,

                 our clubwomen are united by a desire to create positive change.

 

We are mothers, daughters, grandmothers, even great grandmothers. 

We are volunteers - women that want to help each other and our community. 

General Federation of Women’s Clubs

Founded in 1890

GFWC is the world's oldest nonpartisan, nondenominational women's volunteer service organization with nearly 80,000 members.

A 501c3 non-profit organization.

 

GFWC Florida  federation of women's clubs

Organized February 21, 1895

 

Admitted to the General Federation of Women's Clubs
January 25, 1898

GFWC Florida logo transparent.png